Wondering how to use a Virtual Showroom in your marketing plan?
The Virtual Showroom is a versatile marketing asset with innovative uses across the digital & physical world.
Here are 6 ways they can add more power to your marketing arsenal:
1. Add it to your website – A virtual showroom is a great way to increase, retain and convert website traffic. The 3D interface of a virtual showroom is engaging, informative and entertaining- all at once.
2. Replace boring presentations – A virtual showroom makes a great presentation with the exciting engagement opportunity it offers. Screen-share during meetings or present at online exhibitions.
3. Steal the virtual show – Do you attend virtual events but feel constrained by the standard booths? Invite attendees to your exclusive virtual showroom and boost customer engagement.
4. Use as a 3D catalog – Showcase the complete range of products you offer even at in-person trade shows, events and exhibitions, where it’s logistically impossible for you to carry all your products.
5. Integrate with digital marketing – A virtual showroom can go along with your social media campaigns, email
marketing, search engine strategy, chatbot marketing, PR and everything else.
6. Promote with a QR – Customers can immerse themselves in your brand’s digital experience anytime, anywhere. Publish a QR code on catalogs and ads to take buyers to a specific product or zone.
More interesting posts:
Many a times, Virtual Showroom are confused with Video presentations. However there are distinct differences between both these mediums.
Read this post to know the differences between a Virtual Showroom & Video.
And this post makes a comparison between physical showroom & virtual showroom.